Buy Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset - 32GB
Find all by Oculus
Release Date: May 1, 2018
Average Rating: Not yet rated
Online Sale Price: $199.00
This item qualifies for
- Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater.
- Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show.
- Portable & Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles.
- Controller: Effortless control. Whether it's navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch.
- Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also features a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Oculus Go is a whole new way to watch in VR. With crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics, the headset feels more like a personal theater. Just put it on, switch it on, and enjoy the littlest, big screen around. Watch a movie on a 180” inch screen, catch a sold-out concert from the front row, or just hang out with friends from anywhere. It's portable, comfortable, and designed to be ready when you are. That means no wires, no PC, and no phone to drop in. All you have to do sit back, relax, and go. Immerse yourself in over 1,000 games, social apps, experiences and more.
Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 mobile platform means low power, high quality audio, video and interaction wherever you are. No strings attached.
Try MelodyVR, your all-access-pass to live music in virtual reality. Simply download the MelodyVR app and explore the selection of shows from across the music spectrum. Experience your favorite TV shows and movies like never before with Hulu and Showtime. Download the apps to your Oculus Go, sign up and step into the next evolution in TV.